It has been a literally crazy couple of weeks for me....went through one of the toughs times of my life....but it as also a good learning for myself...learning that decision are made by me not by others....and others will try to influence but in the end the choice is mine and as long as my choice is what I want, it should not matter who else that tries to influences me....but more then the difficulties of handling people in my life....I also learned that firstly when times are tough I have few to no one to relay or depend on....when its crunch time, I cannot depend on anyone, not even those I deemed closest to my heart....I am along and will for now be on my own to settle things. I choosed Water....from Blood and so I have to understand also that Although Blood Clots, Water can also flow away.... At the age of almost 34, I now realised I can only depend on myself.
Ironically, this week is also the week I get the see Frozen, to understand being shut away with the key thrown away only to come out to a world that cannot accept me or I cannot live in. I can only Let it Go and live on my own to understand myself and what I can do, till the time when I can return to the world that judges and does not understand me. Not even my closest....
Like the song, I been hiding, from letting others see, feel, concealing myself....but now its time to let it go, to see what I can do, what my limits are and have a break through...the past is in the past....that perfect "girl" or Boy is gone....let the storm rage on...it never bothered me anyways....I still survived...
Blood or Water.....I don't really care anymore....let it clot let it flow away....
I am who I am....I can only be me myself and I....
No comments:
Post a Comment